Anita D’Amico loves serving her local community in Chester County. D’Amico Law, PC, Anita’s practice in Kennett Square, has helped clients throughout Eastern Pennsylvania get through a wide variety of legal matters. Whatever your case may be, our attorney and her entire team will be by your side, guiding you through every step of the process.
Our attorney offers the following legal services:
- Corporate Law: Whether you are starting a new company or considering mergers, acquisitions, and shareholder matters, Anita has helped clients big and small sort out their legal matters and achieve their business objectives.
- Estate Planning and Administration: You can never be too prepared. With our estate planning services, you can designate beneficiaries and powers of attorney as well as create a will or living trust. Having a plan of action and instructions for how your assets will be distributed after you are gone takes a huge burden off your family.
- DUI Services: If you happen to find yourself charged with a DUI, we will go through your case with a fine-tooth comb and do everything we can to help you keep your license and the right to drive.
- Family Law: We understand that, unfortunately, not all marriages last. We can help each party come to a solution regarding property division, spousal support, child support, and child custody.
- Family Law Mediation: If you want to keep your divorce and custody matters out of the courtroom and avoid the daunting process of litigation, mediation is the way to go. Family Law Mediation is the processes in which you, your spouse, and a neutral third-party work toward solutions and compromises. The objective is not to win or lose, but rather to achieve mutually beneficial results through open and effective communication.
- Minor Criminal Matters: From misdemeanors to low-grade felonies, we can help you sort out the issue quickly and efficiently. Whether you have a child delinquency situation or an adult matter, we will get everything straightened out.
- Personal Injury: If you have grounds for a personal injury claim and need proper legal representation, Anita can help you get the financial compensation you deserve.
If you are in need of legal services in Chester County, contact attorney Anita D’Amico today at 610-444-4555.