If you have recently been in an accident or have suffered harm due to the carelessness and thoughtlessness of someone else, you will need a personal injury lawyer to help with your claim.
D’Amico Law, PC acts an experienced advocate for clients seeking compensation as accident victims. The law provides you with the right to be financially compensated for injuries or damages suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence, and our accident lawyer will make sure your legal claim is handled correctly and effectively through settlement.
This area of law covers injuries related to:
Car Accidents: When we are on the road, it is reasonable to expect others to have care, caution, and consideration while driving. However, we all know that this does not always happen. Anita D’Amico, our personal injury lawyer, will iron out all the legal details of your accident, so you can just focus on getting better. Typical scenarios are:
- Distracted Driving: People driving while checking emails, texting, or talking on the phone.
- Reckless Driving: People speeding, making aggressive lane changes, and running stop signs or red lights.
- Drunk Driving: People driving under the influence of alcohol. See our DUI page for more information on this situation.
Premises Liability: All property owners have a duty of care and must maintain a reasonably safe environment. If you are looking to file a personal injury claim because you were harmed due to unsafe conditions, Anita can help you build a premises liability case. Common due causes include:
- Fires and water leaks
- Ice accidents and slip and fall cases
- Elevator, pool, and amusement park related accidents
Products Liability: If you are harmed as a result of a defective product, you should seek the immediate assistance of a personal injury lawyer. Our team at D’Amico Law, PC will get everything straightened out and get you the appropriate compensation you deserve. Common cases include:
- Design Defect: There is a safety hazard due to improper testing or in the design itself.
- Marketing Defect: There is a failure to warn or provide proper instructions about the product being unsafe if it is used incorrectly.
- Manufacturing Defect: An unintended defect that occurs when the product is being made. The only issue is in the manufacturing process, not the design itself.